Stone Harbor Pools was created by Fred Barnes in 1981. Fred started with a sound foundation in pool building by working with Pugliese Pools, and eventually started his own business. We have since grown into a 10-employee strong and growing company, providing prompt and professional swimming pool service with a concentration on excellent client communication.
After working with builders over the years to engineer pools which not only looked beautiful, but also provided optimal functionality, Fred shifted the focus of the company to pool maintenance and renovations, while taking on partnerships concentrating on building efficient and service-friendly swimming pool filtration systems. Now celebrating 36 years of business, we have worked to build a thriving small business based on word-of-mouth recommendations and referrals from satisfied clients. We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of swimming pool technology and providing a wide range of services to fulfill all of your swimming pool needs.
All of our technicians are certified with the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP). The APSP is the world's oldest and largest association dedicated to promoting the enjoyment and safety of pools and spas, and ensures consumer safety through:
- Adherence to the APSP Code of Ethics.
- Education and APSP Certification of pool and spa professionals.
- Authoritative leadership in Standards writing.
- Regulatory and legislative representation.
- A shared commitment to professional, reliable service, and consumer education and public safety.
- APSP members lead the industry in knowledge, skill, ethical service, and competitive business practices.